- The Future of Flight + Boeing Everett 747/777/787 final assembly factory tour:
- RadarConf 17 is providing bus transportation Wednesday only from The Westin with a morning and afternoon trip planned. The bus is Courtesy of The Boeing Company.
- 52 seats available on each trip. Tickets must be purchased by calling (US toll free) 800-464-1476. Specify the Radar Conference and identify morning (0900 tour, departing Westin 0800, returning 1230) or afternoon (1430 tour, departing Westin 1330 and returning 1800)
- Underground Seattle – Go under the sidewalks of Pioneer Square
- Ride the Duck Seattle tours
- Tours Northwest (Seattle area, Mt Rainier, whale watching)
- Argosy Cruises – Seattle harbor, Tillicum Village, dinner cruises and more
- Washington State Ferries from the waterfront (Puget Sound)
- Victoria Clipper – High speed catamaran to Victoria, BC, and the San Juan Islands
The Technical Program is below. It is also available as a PDF. Make sure to check back as changes may occur.
The instructions for an Oral-Poster Presentation are available as a PDF
The cutoff for student grants is April 24th 2017.
The RadarConf ’17 is pleased to offer a multifaceted Student Program including a Student Paper competition, Travel grants to qualifying individuals and the AES Radar Summer School.
Student Paper Competition:
All selected papers, oral or poster, self identified as student submittals, automatically enter the Student Paper competition. Papers will be judged for technical merit resulting in a set of final candidates. From the finalists the top three will be chosen based on the student’s paper presentation. Judging will be performed by an international panel of experts from industry and academia. The top three papers will receive a cash award with the winning paper presented at the Thursday luncheon.
Student Travel Grants:
RadarConf ‘17 is pleased to offer travel grants to students attending the conference; matching a grant made available by the National Science Foundation and a grant provided by the IEEE AES. All registered students are eligible to apply. Completed applications must be received by 1 April, 2017. Applications will be reviewed and grants made to the limit of funding available. All grants will be awarded at the conference.
Download RadarConf ‘17 grant applicationAdditional sources of travel funding may be found at the links below:
IEEE Women in Engineering (WIE) Travel Grant program provides grants for IEEE WIE members to attend and present at IEEE sponsored conferences or to participate in IEEE WIE sponsored events.